Continuing my series of making a conscript, this describes the steps of going from a cleaned up vector version of the script to a basic font.
Once I got a clean raster version of the glyphs, I use Inkscape to create a vector format which is suitable for importing into FontForge. Part 3 of creating a Miwāfu font.
After drawing out the Miwāfu glyphs by hand, I had to scan them in and get them ready for us.
Since I picked up a few new calligraphy pens for my birthday, I tried to write out Miwāfu and found that it was a bit more difficult than I thought. So I redrew them until they weren't difficult.