On Lexember 20th, I present a word for a formalized description of a battle or fight.
Lexember 20: sakofukika
- sakofukìka: /sa.ko.ɸɯ.ꜜki̥.ka/
- sakofukíka: /sa.ko.ɸɯ.ꜛki̥.ka/
- A passionate or creative description of a battle or fight.
- A detailed and factual description of a battle or fight.
- A police or guard report of an incident.
- To write or describe a fight in exaggerated terms.
- To flourish a battle description.
- To write a detailed description of battle or fight with the attempt to be factual.
- To write an incident report.