- (2013-07-22) Making a cover for Sand and Blood
- (2014-08-17) Miwāfu Glyphs Redux - Redrawing
Since I picked up a few new calligraphy pens for my birthday, I tried to write out Miwāfu and found that it was a bit more difficult than I thought. So I redrew them until they weren't difficult.
- (2014-08-18) Miwāfu Glyphs Redux - Scanning
After drawing out the Miwāfu glyphs by hand, I had to scan them in and get them ready for us.
- (2014-08-19) Miwāfu Glyphs Redux - Vectors
Once I got a clean raster version of the glyphs, I use Inkscape to create a vector format which is suitable for importing into FontForge. Part 3 of creating a Miwāfu font.
- (2014-08-20) Miwāfu Glyphs Redux - Basic Font
Continuing my series of making a conscript, this describes the steps of going from a cleaned up vector version of the script to a basic font.
- (2014-09-13) Creating slippery maps
Someone recently asked me how to create an online map of a created world. I decided to use this opportunity to update my Exalted online map to a newer library while writing a tutorials.