Revamping MfGames.Culture

On my progress for Turf Wars, I decided that I had to finish the culture library so I can get a properly formatted calendar. Because of that, I spent a day working on a new approach for the culture, using some of the ideas I got from MfGames.Template. Instead of writing an entire grammar to handle formulas, I decided just to use CodeDom to write out a C# class that can be compiled that has all the rules. It simplified my work, requires less invention, and I think it can be done in a reasonable time. So, this week, I'm going to try finishing it up (at least the Gregorian, the Sepia Thrones, and the Itrifore calendars).