Up a Level
Sepia Throne Website

I decided to redo the Sepia Throne website into something that didn't look like the rest of the websites. As much as I like the pure text/css site designs, I needed to create a more graphical site. So, I did. It took about six hours but I was pretty happy with the results. I even created the background from scratch, just using ideas I stole from the web. The only thing I didn't create was the javascript/php image-replacement from "A List Apart" and the actual TTF font.

Overall, I thought the effect was pretty good. I still need to update the MediaWiki theme and maybe for the forum theme to make everything consistent, but I'm pretty happy with the looks and appearance.