Last night, I sent out the second attempt at getting Wind, Bear, and Moon published. This time, I sent it to Henry Holt and Company. They seem to have the right market, at least some books in the same genre. The only drawback is their policy, which is basically "wait four months." If I don't hear from them, either my acceptance was lost or they didn't like it.

So, another four months of waiting, to see if someone liked it.

2006-06-13