thunderchikin is having a delightful little contest for winning a free ARC of a book. And all you have to do is come up with an interesting fortune to fit on a heart.
1. Create your own candy heart at http://www.cryptogram.com/hearts/. Your heart can say anything you'd like. You are not limited to phrases from the ARC (since you haven't read it).
2. Copy and paste this entire post--as well as the image of your candy heart--on your blog, Facebook, MySpace, website, etc.
3. Once youâ€™ve completed #3, email me at davidmacinnisgill AT gmail.com with the link to your post. Voila! You're entered in the giveaway.
4. The contest will be judged by three teen readers based on the criteria of originality, design, and message. The contest closes July 31st.
5. The prize is a personalized, signed ARC and a special gift, TDB by the judges. The winner will be contacted via email. Her/his name and winning entry candy heart will be posted on my lj blog, as well as my home site DavidMacinnisGill.com.