On #lexember 9, I present the fine art of the written marriage proposal or hyagofachyo
On the ninth day of Lexember, I present a word for elegant writing usually related to marriage proposals.
Lexember 9: hyagofachyo
- hyagofàchyo: /çja.ɡo.ꜜɸa.tɕjo/
- hyagofáchyo: /çja.ɡo.ꜛɸa.tɕjo/
- A letter asking for a marriage between members of two different clans.
- A personal letter or poem asking for marriage.
- To write an passionate letter asking for a marriage.
- To write a logical or restrained marriage proposal letter.