For the sixteenth day of Lexember, I present a word for printed advertisement, such as a poster or in a newspaper.
Lexember 16: pafagukiki
- pafagukìki: /pa.ɸa.ɡɯ.ꜜki̥.ki̥/
- pafagukīki: /pa.ɸa.ɡɯ.kiː.ki̥/
- pafagukíki: /pa.ɸa.ɡɯ.ꜛki̥.ki̥/
- Printed advertisement with flash designs or illustrations.
- A full-page (or larger) advertisement section of a newspaper.
- Advertisement that is presented as factual details.
- Product specifications.
- To arrange advertisement for printing.
Lexember by Lexember