On #lexember 23, I present nigafokura or a children's book or written story
On the twenty-third day of Lexember, I present a word for a children's book or written story.
Lexember 23: nigafokura
- nigafokùra: /ɲ.ɡa.ɸo.ꜜkɯ.ɾa/
- nigafokūra: /ɲ.ɡa.ɸo.kɯː.ɾa/
- nigafokúra: /ɲ.ɡa.ɸo.ꜛkɯ.ɾa/
- A book for children with the intent of entertainment.
- A book for children written with the intent to illustrate morals or lessons.
- The imaginative process of a child attempting to write a book.
- A story told by a child.