This weekend, while editing Flight, I hit a wall. I just couldn't edit it down anymore. I managed to get 80k words total with a complete story so it has a word count of 119k. With minor editing, I'll get it down a few thousand more, but I don't think there is much more I can take.

I ordered copies of the second round beta. I also made a mobi file for a beta reader and sent that out. Maybe a few weeks of waiting for feedback will help clear my head.

So, I'm jumping ahead to the next project and working on that for a while. So, expect to see a few programming posts mixed in with the writing ones.

2011-09-27