Even though the first day of Lexember was a finger, the actual theme for this month is writing and typography. However, we start with the basic units of measurement, Fedran's version of a point and a pica.
Lexember 2: pideki
The second word is the second basis for measurements in typography (among other things).
- pidèki : /pi.ꜜde.ki̥/
- pidēki: /pi.deː.ki̥/
- pidéki: /pi.ꜛde.ki̥/
- The length of a man's foot from heel to toe.
- The ideal height of letters while drawing on sand or dust.
- Length of a child's foot.
- The length of a woman's from from heel to toe.
- To make a subtle political maneuver with the intent of leading others to a specific conclusion.
- An action obviously intended to manipulate someone.